Saturday, August 23rd, 2014

Looking for an idea of what to inscribe on your paver? We've listed a few here, scroll down to take a look.

Do you have an idea to share? We'd LOVE to hear it. Simply click the link below  [Post Comment] and we'll post it as soon as it is received.

A few ideas to get you started:

• In Loving Memory of ... then list the person's name.
  • XXXX Family... followed by one line with parents names and additional lines for children.
  • An inspirational message - one caller asked if she could inscribe Follow Your Dreams - she wants to have the students see that each time they walk into Lamphere High School.
  • How about one for each of your children or yourself... xxxx xxxxxx - Class of 1987.
  • Athletic teams, clubs and groups are chipping in together to buy one with the groups name engraved on the brick.
  • Are you the parent or grandparent of a graduating senior? How about a brick as part of your graduation gift? Is there a new baby on the way in your family - you can purchase a brick with the baby's name and date of birth.
I work at a Catholic school in Las Vegas. When we built our new campus a couple of years ago we sold something similar to be placed in our courtyards.

One other idea I saw a lot of was classes doing collections at reunions and having one engaved on behalf of their entire graduation class. The 12 X 12 would be easy for a class to pitch in a buck or two each. (Our 12 X 12 went for $2,500.00 and we had an 18 X 18 for $5,000.00, so your prices are a steel!).

Good Luck. I might even get one for $50!

All the best, Linda (Rzeszutek) Fox '79.